Thursday, April 23, 2020

Face Masks in Stressful Times

So, I haven't really been sewing much in the past month or so.  Sure, I stay at home most of the time, but I became really disturbed when the governor told me I have to stay home.  See, no one has told me what to do since I was 16, and I don't like it.

Still, I stayed home to shut my kids up.

And I sewed face masks.  First I sewed 10 of them for Cass and Jeff.  Shannon made this headband for Cass, so the elastic won't pull on her ears.

 Then I made some for Kellie and her husband.  Go ahead and read his caption.  It's really humorous.

Then I made some for other people.  (The tiny one with Winnie the Pooh on it is my favorite.  It was for a 2 year old girl.)

I probably sewed about 50.  That isn't all that many; I know lots of other people are making many more; some are selling them, and some are donating them.  But I'm just not really feeling the love for my machines right now.  So I'll get back to it when the mood moves me.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  Stay well!

1 comment:

  1. I plan to make some this week. My printer isn't working so I can't download a pattern. I hope I can figure this out on my own.

    ReplyDelete